Saturday, January 29, 2011

Satori

We spent the day yesterday on a beautiful multi-pitch called Satori.  It is a seven pitch 5.10c, that follows one of the most beautiful, and least contrived lines we have climbed here.  It climbs a beautiful arete at a wonderfully sustained pitch for 700 feet.

Since yesterday was a bit warm in the sun, we had the advantage of a 2000 foot tall limstone mountain keeping us in the shade all day. To add to the experience, we had beautfiul views of Hidalgo and the surrounding mountains in the backdrop as we climbed and then at the summit.

Since I am sure all of you are becoming tired of our pictures and descriptions of fantastic climbing and glorious weather, it is probably about time that you starting running, pedaling, driving or flying your way down here to visit...

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE CUTE!!!! and i miss you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! It's so snowy here. I'd say that you're lucky that you're missing it, but what about all this fresh powder to ski on! I went skiing the other day, and obviously thought of you. I hope you guys are doing well, and I love your little hipster blog!

    ReplyDelete