Thursday, February 10, 2011

so much climbing...so little blogging...

Sorry for the delay folks...We have had some really nice weather recently and this has resulted in a lot of climbing...
We spent a day climbing at the spires with our new found friends Mitch and Jesse (also from NY!).  We climbed opposing spires and were able to grab some great photos of one another.

Rich climbing through the window feature on Through the Looking Glass (5.10a)


Nyssa has now climbed up into the aforementioned window and is enjoying the fantastic view 


Rich belaying Nyssa on the second pitch of Aruja Celo Rey (510b)


Rich enjoying the summit of the spire....


Nyssa perched on top of the world


Mitch trying to embrace the grandness of the Potrero


Jesse enjoying a moment of zen on the summit of the downhill spire


After a day of climbing in the sun on the spires, Nyssa and I retreated to the shade of Los Lobos Canyon and enjoyed some excellent climbing on Will the Wolf Survive (5.10b).

Nyssa and Rich on the knife-blade ridge summit 


Enjoying some exposure, living foot loose and fancy free...

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I know I asked for new pics, but these give me little weird things in my stomach! Too high!!
    Be so careful.
    We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Be safe! Sending hugs. Mom W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siiiiiiiick photos dude. Also congratulations on the big guy. What are the big goals for the rest of the trip? Looks like I'm staying here for the rest of the winter. I did start work on my truck and cap. It's starting to look good.

    ReplyDelete